Careers at Zazil
Do you want to join an incredibly motivated, smart and fun team? We’re always on the lookout for top talent who can bring their own voice, skills and expertise to the mix. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send your cover letter and resume over to Janice Fahey Dolan at email@example.com.
THE ZAZIL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We’re always accepting applications for spring, summer and fall semesters (pretty much all year round) in our Boston office, so if you’d like the chance to be part of something great while getting an incredible learning experience, send your cover letter and resume to Alex Molina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager – Social Media and Digital Engagement
At Zazil, we design multifaceted PR and marketing campaigns that connect our clients’ stories to the right audiences.
We have an opening for a Public Relations Account Manager with experience in Social Media and Digital Engagement to join our growing team in the Manhattan office. Responsible for overall client success, the Account Manager oversees client projects from start to finish with the goal of exceeding client expectations. They work internally to conceptualize PR and digital marketing programs, accurately forecast budgets, present concepts to clients and execute according to plan.
Successful candidates have a minimum of 5 years agency experience and possess outstanding creative campaign concept development, project management and people management skills with expertise in social media and digital engagement.
- Translate client social media and digital engagement goals into the overall PR/marketing program
- Define client strategy and expected measurable results for organic and paid social media campaigns, monthly content calendars and influencer programs
- Develop content suitable for specific social media platforms; manage posting (unpaid or promoted) and engagement
- Identify, qualify and execute on opportunities to collaborate with both high-profile and micro social media influencers and media partners
- Drive programs from inception to completion internally and externally; analyze performance through data metrics, make actionable changes and present results
- Mentor and manage account executives and account coordinators
- Support and contribute to business development opportunities as they arise
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Liberal Arts, Journalism, New Media or related field
- 5+ years of digital, social media and influencer program experience preferably in an agency setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of established and emerging social platforms, rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, and a proven ability to operate as a brand on these channels
- Proven experience with the digital marketing space, and how to manage a strategy that involves social, paid media, analytics, UGC, influencers and third-party listening
- Excellent project management, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with online tracking methodologies and measurement best practices
- Strong relational skills (client, internal team, partner agency, vendor)
This position is a full-time opportunity located in New York, NY.
The 2018 Zazil Internship Program
We’re always accepting applications for spring, summer and fall semesters (pretty much all year round) in our Boston and New York City office, so if you’d like the chance to be part of something great while getting an incredible learning experience, send your cover letter and resume to Alex Molina (Boston) at alex(at)zazilmediagroup(dot)com or Alexis Isaacs (New York City) at alexis(at)zazilmediagroup(dot)com.
Zazil Media Group, a creative PR/marketing communications agency, is seeking interns for the fall, spring and summer semesters to work on a number of client deliverables, including:
- media relations
- corporate/creative writing
- event planning
- social media content
Interns will learn how to work on client accounts that come from a variety of industries including general technology, photography, filmmaking and production, broadcast, consumer goods and consumer electronics.
Interns will work with partners, senior account executives and account executives on various editorial campaigns doing research, media list building and maintenance, and creating client coverage reports and more.
- Candidates should be an ace with grammar and have AP style rules committed to memory.
- He/she must be comfortable working with tight deadlines, multitasking, and keeping cool under pressure.
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidates are motivated, well-organized, and eager to learn about the agency nature.
- Must be able to work at least 21 hours a week.
Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program are invited to apply.
Program Dates/Application Deadlines (slight adjustments can be made to program dates based on availability)
Spring: January - May
- Application deadline: November 1, 2017
Summer: June - August
- Application deadline: April 13, 2018
Fall: September - December
- Application deadline: July 13, 2018
Compensation: This is a paid internship, but can also be made available for school credit.